Comes with 1kg ABS material Free + filament stand MakerBot
This products are widely applicated, include industrial design, mechanical mold manufacturing, education, health care, anime, toys, footwear industry, art and design, and so on.
The printing model and mold have huge advantages and features as show below.
1. The world's most economical rapid prototyping equipment.
2. Printing process fully automatic, without manual operation. Design document , enter the printer sequence task, the printing job is starting.
3. Compared to similar printing machine, our printer can meet large size printing model at one time.
4. High degree of precision, suitable for polishing, plating and applicable to any surface treatment process of ABS materials.
5. Model melting point is 170 deg, suitable for drilling, cutting, re-processing, hard no deformed.
6. Printing costs low. Materials cost low, printing volume can be accurately set, and almost no materials printing process waste.
These characteristics make this product, whether in schools, laboratories, offices, and factories can better meet the needs of fast printing
Build Speed: 2-10 layers per minute (ie. 15 vertical mm per hour on average)
Build Volume: 120 X 120 X 120 mm
Layer Thickness: 0.3mm
Layer Thickness: User selectable at the time of printing; 0.0035"-0.008" (.089-.203 mm)
Material Options: High performance composite, elastomeric, direct casting, investmeinvestmet
Material Diameter: 1.75mm
Color: white, black, yellow, blue, red, green
Equipment Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 40 cm
Equipment Weight: 8 kg
System Software: Z Corporation's proprietary software accepts solid models in STL, VRML PLY, and 3DS file formats as input. ZPrint? software features 3D viewing, text labeling, and scaling functionality. The software runs on Microsoft Windows* NT, 2000 Professional, XP Professional and Vista.